Spiced Cottage Cheese

This is the only way I enjoy cottage cheese. I first had it this way at a Scottsdale food joint, and I fell in love with it this way only. At the moment, there is no other way for me to enjoy it. Especially when paired with fruit, yuck!

This makes for a great low-carb side dish, paired with grilled chicken or fish, however you wish to enjoy, and I hope you do. Perfect for summer time, or anytime.

Ingredients:
1 24 oz. container of Cottage Cheese
1 4 oz. can of diced jalepenos
2 large radishes, diced
S & P

Directions:
1. This is easy to whip up, pour cottage cheese into mixing bowl, add in jalepenos, diced radishes, S & P. Stir to evenly distribute the jalepenos and radishes, then taste test to make sure seasonings balanced, you might need to add a bit more S & P. That's it!

Bon appetit!